News & Events
JOB VACANCY - HR & ADMIN SENIOR EXECUTIVE
Job Skill Requirements
- Good knowledge in Singapore Employment Act
- Familiar with local talent acquisition and development (TD) and by working with external consultant for overseas TD, employee engagement and HR management system.
- Strong and proven HR & Admin management skills with effective interpersonal communication, presentation and influencing skills to deal with management and employees at all levels.
- Proficiency with MS Office and Payroll software Whyze
- Ability to draft employment contract with legal knowledge highly valued
- Business knowledge and experience in Testing-Inspection-Certification industry or Marine Service industry preferred.
- Industrial relations and dispute resolution
- Major in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resource or equivalent
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the HR & Administrative department
- Hands-on to take charge, review, design and execute HR policies that will assist in improving the growth of the company .
- Oversee the recruitment cycle, boarding/ off-boarding of staff, including employment & consultant contract signing and renewals etc.
- In charge of WP, S pass and employment pass application and renewal.
- Assist management to monitor the KPI of department heads and performance appraisal.
- Liaise with Government agencies on HR related survey, reports, relevant funding, applications and claims.
- Partnering with Department Managers for employees’ learning and development.
- Manage and advise Management on employees’ relation matters including disciplinary issues, grievances, absenteeism, and other employee disputes.
- Drive HR initiative on matters concerning Covid-19.
- Monthly Payroll processing
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by GM.