News & Events
JOB VACANCY - FINANCE ASSISTANT
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handle full spectrum of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable (PTP Process).
- Perform billing according to agreement terms and services provided.
- Maintain proper filing system.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to resolve billing issues.
- Liaising with and supporting other departments (warehouse, operations).
- Support month-end closing and year-end audit.
- Prepare monthly/year-end schedules.
- Liaising with auditors for year-end financial audit.
- Improve and innovate on existing work processes.
- Perform other ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned.
- Min. 2 years working experience in accounts or finance role.
- Able to handle AR and AP duties, including liaise with customers and vendors to resolve billing issues.
- Capable of supporting and interacting with other departments.
- Report to Department Manager, and liaise with Finance HQ overseas.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS word, excel, powerpoint
- Familiar with basic accounting software including MYOB and SAP B1
- Good communication skill