News & Events
JOB VACANCY - Bunker Quantity Surveyor
Roles & Responsibilities
Maritec seeks Bunker Surveyors who already possess a valid MPA bunker surveyor license for direct employment with full company benefits.
- Carry out Bunker Quantity Survey onboard vessels.
- Attending onboard to do Quality Check and training on sampling procedures.
- Co-ordinate and liase with Shipping Agents, Suppliers and Clients in order to be on time for surveys.
- Prepare Bunker Quantity Survey reports
Attractive basic salary and survey performance incentive scheme ensures an attractive take home package. Company medical and hospitalization benefits apply also to immediate families..
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with full CV details with present and expected salaries to us by clicking on APPLY NOW button below.
- Service oriented persons with strong customer focus
- Maritec bunker surveys in Singapore are carried out under the Statutory Act 2000.
- Maritec seeks applicants looking for a long term career working in a reputable company where Maritec surveyors are well respected for integrity and professionalism.
- Maritec uses the polygraph for integrity monitoring and acceptance of this is condition of employment.
- Preferably with MPA Bunker Surveyor License